Welcome to Pump Hire Ltd
We are a pump rental company specialising in the hiring of diesel,
electric, air and petrol driven pumps which are suited to a wide
variety of applications throughout New Zealand. Our pump hire services are both cost-effective and versatile, as we strive to meet the client’s expectations in the most efficient way possible.
Over the years, we have set ourselves apart by providing an impressive and diverse range of machines. We believe that our customers deserve excellent performance, which is why we only stock modern, reliable equipment. If you are searching for the best place to rent commercial and industrial pumps online, then look no further.
Pump Hire Ltd provides pumps in NZ to a large variety of industries. Applications include quarries, liquid waste recovery, marinas,
tunnels, power stations, municipal works, sewage and water treatment
plants, mining, freezing works, refineries, dams, pollution and
environmental protection, fish farms, pulp and paper industry, settling
ponds, to name but a few.
The diesel driven range consists of:
Self priming pumps with capacities from 31 m³/hr to 1000
m³/hr and are able to pump product from water to thick slurries
with solids handling of up to 100 mm.
- High head pumps which can pump product to 140 meters head
- Pumps suited to well pointing where ground water is a problem
The electric driven range of submersible pumps consists of:
- Single phase puddle suckers
- Various sizes are available up to 10" which have a capacity
of 100,000 cu meters per hour
- High head configuration available in larger electric pumps
- Sewage pumps
As well as the normal requirement for water and slurry pumping,
projects have included:
- Flooded lift well pump outs
- Transfer of 7 million cubic meters of diesel
- Boiler water supply
- Swimming pool emptying
- Water fountains for laser light shows
- Geothermal water reinjection
- Sewer pump station bypassing
- Mine dewatering
- Bentonite pumping (both synthetic and natural)
PUMP HIRE can also:
- Maintain your own pump
- Rebuild and/or modify your own pumps
- Perform routine maintenance of permanent pump installations
- Provide solutions and installation of pumps where water and
flooding is a problem
We welcome enquiries and enjoy working with clients to provide
the most cost effective pumping solution for their projects. Our pumps in NZ are sure to meet your expectations.
Call one of our technical representatives now on 0800 266 000 to
discuss your pumping requirements.